He thinks about you and how you feel: Considerate — He always thinks about other people when he does something or talks to someone. Sympathetic* — He shows that he understands and cares about other people’s problems. Understanding — The same as “sympathetic” — he understands other people’s problems well.
Likewise, people ask, how do you define your personality in one word?
How to Describe Yourself in One Word with Sample Answers
- Team Player.
- Smart worker.
Considering this, what are 20 describing words?
20 describing words and example sentences;
- Describing For PEOPLE Vocabulary.
- beautiful. Samara has beautiful long hair.
- brilliant. He is one of the most brilliant people I know.
- careless. It was careless of you to leave the key in the house.
- dirty. My kitchen sink was full of dirty dishes.
- emotional. …
- funny. …
What are 4 examples of positive words?
Examples of Positive Words
Here is a detailed list of some of the most common positive words you can use in the English language.
I hope each word represents a small step towards creating a more positive approach life in the new year — and the new decade.
These are great adjectives to describe yourself:
- Able. I am able to handle multiple tasks on a daily basis.
- Creative. I use a creative approach to problem solve.
- Dependable. I am a dependable person who is great at time management.
- Energetic. …
- Experience. …
- Flexible. …
- Hardworking. …
The Six Pillars of Character are trustworthiness, respect, responsibility, fairness, caring, and citizenship.
Personality Trait Positive Adjectives
TOP 10 POSITIVE WORDS “BY HAPPINESS SCORE SCALE”
- Love 8.42.
- Happy 8.30.
- Laughed 8.26.
- Laugh 8.22.
- Laughing 8.20.
- Excellent 8.18.
- Laughs 8.18.
- Joy 8.16.
A personality trait would then be something easily observed, so words that describe personality traits could be “outgoing” or “sociable,” for example.