An affirmation of gratitude is a way for you to start and end every day on a positive note. If you take a few minutes every day simply writing out what you are grateful for when you go to sleep at night, you will not only go to bed thinking grateful thoughts but also wake up starting them.
In this manner, how do I make an affirmation journal?
- Write down an honest account of how you feel right now, in the moment.
- Pivot that towards the positive and focus your attention on what you’re grateful for and the goodness around you.
- Affirm the positives. Say your affirmations out loud and manifest your goals. …
- Write down a visualisation.
Hereof, how do you write affirmations?
How to write affirmations
- Write affirmations in the present tense. Even if it’s something you wish to accomplish in the future, come up with a way to put it in the present. …
- Adopt a positive tone of voice. …
- Make them believable. …
- Ensure they accurately reflect your priorities. …
- Really feel them.
How do you write daily gratitude?
Write a thank you note to yourself. Pick a random photo, and write about why you’re grateful for that memory. Write about something you’re looking forward to. Write about something in your life that you have now that you didn’t have a year ago.
Below are some examples to help get you started.
- I have good health.
- I have a roof over my head.
- I sleep in a warm bed.
- I have money in the bank.
- I have good food in my fridge.
- The sun is shining today.
- I have a day off today.
- I moved my body today.
Start the Gratitude Affirmation sentence like this always:
“I am grateful / thankful / Appreciate — to my ___________ because _______ (the benefit you gained out of it). End it always with 3 times — Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. “
5 Affirmations for a positive mind
- I create happiness and opportunities wherever I go. …
- Everyday is a fresh start with a new beginning to make my own. …
- Everything I do, will lead me to where I need to be. …
- I am in charge of how I feel, and I choose to be positive today. …
- I am grateful for all the love in my life.
7 Affirmations For Your Wellbeing
- I am enough.
- I believe in my dreams, myself, and all that I am.
- I love myself for who I am.
- I create my own happiness.
- My life is filled with abundance of goodness.
- My challenges are actually opportunities.
- I am beautiful just the way I am.
- “Thanks for doing what you do!”
- “You are appreciated for all you do. …
- “The work you do is important and so appreciated.”
- “Sending a little heartfelt appreciation your way today!”
- “Just wanted to express our deep gratitude for the dedicated work you do day after day.”
Gratitude statements help you show customers that you appreciate them – that their support and feedback is valued by the business. But they only work if they sound sincere. Simply tacking a perfunctory “thanks” onto the end of an email or a chat message doesn’t convey any kind of real appreciation.
is that affirmation is that which is affirmed; a declaration that something is true while gratitude is the state of being grateful.
Gratitude is cultivating a mindful appreciation for life gifts. A structure to focus on what is good. Don’t let this seemingly simple concept fool you. Like many things in life, we know what we ‘should’ do. So often the struggle is carving out the time and commitment to invest in ourselves.
10 powerful, positive words of affirmation to say every day
- I focus on what I want. …
- I can handle anything that comes my way. …
- I have all the strength and confidence within me that I need to succeed. …
- Everything in life happens for me. …
- Nothing can stop me from achieving what I want. …
- I am awesome. …
- I’m making today count.
Positive affirmations are positive phrases and statements that are repeated to help challenge negative thoughts and encourage positive changes in your life.